Information We Collect and How We Use It
• We collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide it to us. We do not give, share, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party without your permission.
• Forms on our “Contact us,” subscription, donation, and career pages may ask for information such as name, e-mail, address, credit card and other personally-identifiable information. However, we do not store sensitive personal information such as credit card or social security numbers.
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
• IREX may track visitors’ computer IP addresses, while the user’s personal information remains completely anonymous. This can help us diagnose server problems, administer our website, and analyze user interest, which we may use to enhance visitors’ experience.
Use of “Cookies”
• Information provided by users of the IREX website is stored in a modern hosting facility providing industry-standard facility and data protection. However, users should be aware that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Unsubscribing
• IREX will remove your contact information from our e-mail or other lists at any time upon request. E-mails to users who have submitted information through our website include instructions for removing that information from our database.